IT Systems Engineer
£33000.00 - £38500.00 per annum
IT & Digital
MCS Group are currently working with a local Service Provider that put care for the staff at the heart of what they do. They are currently recruiting for an IT Systems Engineer to join their expanding team as their business continues to grow.
- Assist in the roll out of new hardware and software as required.
- Ensure all software is licensed and up to date
- On-prem to cloud migration.
- managing the users providing solutions AD, Office 365 and all other systems within the company.
- you will be required to multiple sites in this role to provide support to all of the teams across the business.
- Server Management.
- Network administration and on-hand hardware & software support queries.
- Third Level Education in computer-related subjects with 3 years recent experience in a similar role
- 5 GCSE's (or equivalent), grade A-C including English and Maths with 5 years of recent experience in a similar role.
- Experience in a user-focused environment.
- Experience with On-Prem to Cloud Migration & new VOIP implementation.
- Hyper-V experience.
- Salary: £33,000 - £38,500
- Hours: Monday - Friday (9 - 5) until completion of probation (6 Months) then 4 day working week!
- Private healthcare
- 30 days holidays inclusive of bank holidays
- And more!
If this is the role you and you want to find out more about the client, the job and more don't hesitate to contact Aaron Pyper at MCS Group on 028 904 90 902 or email email@example.com
ALL CONVERSATIONS ARE STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL