IT Support Technician (Public Sector)
Up to £23000.00 per annum + Great Pension, Health & wellbeing
IT & Digital
MCS Group is delighted to be partnering up with a local public sector organisation who are looking for an IT support technician to join their team here in Belfast. Our client offers a fantastic benefits package and development programme and would be interested in talking to IT support professionals with a passion for hardware and networking.
- Pension scheme with 19% employer contribution!
- Health and well-being programme.
- Great opportunity and structure for learning and development.
- 35 days holiday allowance inclusive of statutory days.
What's the role?
- Providing technical support to users throughout the business.
- Responsible for setting up desktops and hardware devices across the team.
- Working with Active directory and supporting the network.
- Travelling to multiple sites when required while also having hybrid option, for this a full driver's license is essential.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Stuart Kennedy, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 02896935515
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs