IT Support Technician
£28000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
IT & Digital
MCS Group is currently working alongside a local award-winning manufacturing company that has grown to support clients across Europe, UK and Ireland. They are seeking an IT Support Technician to join their small tight-knit team. This would be a great role for an IT Technician to join the business and get hands on with everything from bespoke software through to hardware support.
- Support internal stakeholders with any ticket requests and respond to these promptly.
- Assist with any upgrades being rolled out across the business.
- Support their bespoke software systems for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide support for the servers, desktops and more.
- 1-2 years of experience within an IT Support or similar role.
- Mixed experience of software support and hardware support.
- Access to a car and a valid driving licence is a must!
What you will get:
- Up to £30,000 DOE
- Monday to Friday working hours.
- Great benefits and holiday allowance!
If this is the role for you and you want to find out more about the client, role and what to expect, click APPLY NOW or contact Aaron Pyper at MCS Group on 028 904 90 902 or email email@example.com