IT Support Officer
£32000 - £37000 per annum
MCS Group are delighted to be partnering with a well-known public sector body in Northern Ireland. This organisation is currently in search of an IT Support Officer for 3 month temporary contract.
- Provide IT end-user support for 100 users, addressing connectivity issues, Windows 10 and 11 problems, and software application issues.
- Lead remote web conferencing support for MS Teams, Zoom, and Webex.
- Collaborate with the IT team to administer and support the Microsoft 365 platform.
- Manage Patch/Vulnerability, including running scans, setting up remediation jobs, and assisting with automated scanning and remediation.
- Lead the introduction of Microsoft Defender to replace Symantec Endpoint.
- Lead the implementation of Microsoft Intune and move endpoint devices into Intune once policies are established.
- Assist in implementing Azure Active Directory, ensuring AD Sync works seamlessly with on-premises AD.
- Minimum HND/Diploma in Computing or equivalent.
- Microsoft Certification in Azure (including Active Directory).
- Microsoft Certification in Microsoft 365 Administration.
- Experience or Certification in implementing Microsoft Intune.
- Experience or Certification in implementing Microsoft Defender.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Jamie Brown, Associate IT Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group on 028 90490 903.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are.
Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.