IT Support Analyst
£30000.00 - £34000.00 per annum
IT & Digital
MCS Group is currently working with a growing local Manufacturing company who are looking to add an IT Support Analyst to their team. This individual will be an integral part of a thriving business, showcasing world-class products and aiming to further penetrate their market.
- Facilitate the daily delivery of IT services with a focus on supporting the ERP and production scheduling systems.
- Collaborate with contracted IT-managed service providers and vendors to address incidents and fulfil service requests.
- Assist in the maintenance and support of crucial line-of-business applications, including the ERP system and advanced planning and scheduling software.
- Provide support for MS SQL Server Databases, including generating ad-hoc queries and reports using MS SQL.
- Develop and maintain business intelligence and reporting using Power BI. Support the continuous deployment and enhancement of M365 SharePoint and Teams platforms, integrating Power Apps, Power Automate, and Power BI.
- Possess a third-level qualification in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Accumulate 2 years of experience in IT Systems or Application Support.
- Hands-on experience in ERP Systems Support.
- Competency and knowledge of Cloud Platforms.
What to Expect:
- Salary up to £34,000.
- Working hours: Monday - Friday (8:30 am - 5 pm).
- On-site location in Antrim.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including a health care cash plan.
To learn more about the role, the client, and the day-to-day experience this opportunity offers, contact Aaron Pyper at MCS Group on 028 904 90 902
ALL CONVERSATIONS ARE STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL