IT Service Desk Analyst (Public Sector)
£23000 - £24000.00 per annum
IT & Digital
MCS Group is delighted to be working alongside a well known public sector body who are looking for a Service Desk Analyst to join this growing team. This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate with a placement in IT support or an experienced first line support analyst to take the next step into a role that will allow great opportunities for career progression.
What's the role?
- Providing first line support to up to 300 internal users within the organisation across 5 NI sites.
- Handle requests for support of hardware and software.
- Escalate issues where appropriate to other engineers within the team.
- Travel between sites as and when requires to provide on site hardware support.
What will you bring?
- A good fundamental knowledge of IT hardware and support.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Experience providing a single point of contact for persons to make requests, raise queries, report incidents or log complaints relating to ICT services.
What's in it for you?
- Salary of £23071 as well as a £3640 ICT Allowance annually.
- Great career path and progression journey.
- Great pension scheme.
- Job security.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Stuart Kennedy, Specialist IT Consultant at MCS Group 02896935515
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs.