IT Service Desk Analyst - 2 year Fixed Term
£25000.00 - £27000.00 per annum
IT & Digital
MCS Group are delighted to be working alongside a well-known organisation within the legal sector who are looking for a Service Desk Analyst to join their team on a 2 year fixed term contract. This is a great opportunity for a first or second line service desk analyst to start to build a great IT career.
- Be the first point of contact for IT issues and queries
- Resolve incidents promptly and effectively
- Log, assign, track, and respond to incidents and requests in a timely manner
- Meet technology service performance targets
- Escalate incidents and requests appropriately
- Collaborate with team to deliver outstanding customer service
- Customer-facing experience
- Knowledge of IT best practice and customer service
- Familiarity with Service Desk operations
- Experience with BMC Helix or similar IT Service Management tool and ININ or similar Automatic Call Distribution (ACD)
- GCSE Maths and English (C or above) or equivalent qualification
- At least 1 year's experience in a similar Service Desk environment
- ITIL Foundation certification
- Working knowledge of cloud technologies such as Office 365 or Azure.
- Microsoft Intune experience would help you stand out.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working
- Perks Card
- Mental health & well-being resources
- Family and social events, including charity and social committees.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Stuart Kennedy, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 02896935515
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs