IT Project Manager
Up to £40300.00 per annum
MCS Group is delighted to be partnering with a dynamic and forward-thinking public sector organisation. With a commitment to innovation and excellence, this organisation are now seeking an experienced IT Project Manager to lead us through a transformative phase within their IT department.
Contract Management: Managing existing contracts, ensuring service excellence and cost-effectiveness.
IT Transition: Leading the migration of on-prem to a cloud-based solution using Dynamics 365. Collaborating with external service providers to ensure a smooth transition.
Third-Party Management: Effectively liaising with third-party vendors to optimise service delivery and maintain strong working relationships.
Relationship Building: Nurturing relationships with internal and external stakeholders to facilitate project success.
- Proven experience in contract management, ideally within the IT sector.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Exceptional third-party management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication abilities, with a knack for relationship-building.
- Project management skills.
- Familiarity with cloud-based solutions and migration processes.
Contract: 12 month FTC.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Jamie Brown, Associate IT Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group on 02890 490 903.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.