IT Project manager - Belfast
£35000.00 - £42000.00 per annum
IT & Digital
MCS are delighted to be recruiting for a Project manager to join an extremely successful software company specialising in their digital e- learning platform. Due to their ever-growing success, they are expanding and have huge plans for 2024!
The Company/ Role
My client was founded over 20 years ago with a vision to create learning that works simply and effectively to deliver the very best learning experience that works for your goals, organisation, and your learners. As the project manager you will delivery numerous projects around their exciting e-learning platform which is rapidly growing working within your pod of developers and designers to meet all client requirements and scope of the project. This is a fantastic opportunity to advance in the skills you already have and make an impact in this fast paced, dynamic environment.
What you need:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment over multiple technical projects
- Driven self-starter
- At least two years' experience of working within project environments
- Great team management and communication skills
- Ability to take ownership and be confident in making decisions
- Be able to work on your own initiative as well as getting involved with teams
What you will benefit from:
- Competitive salary
- Great career acceleration
- Being a part of an exciting team going through a rapid period of growth
- Flexible working - Hybrid
- Exciting time to join the industry - eLearning is booming!
- A lot of interesting projects - project with purpose
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Rachael Deery, IT Recruitment Manager at MCS Group 02896935487 or click the apply button below.
If this position is not right for you, we have others that are.
Please visit MCS Group www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or give us a call 028 9023 5456 .
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.