£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
IT & Digital
MCS Group is currently working with a family-owned Engineering company who are currently looking to recruit an IT Manager to assist with the growth and development of the IT Function within the company. This IT Manager position is a great opportunity for an IT Manager who is looking to build out an IT Function and assist a company grow for the future!
- Leading the IT team and offering clear guidance to foster a highly efficient and focused team.
- Aligning the implementation of the IT strategy with the company's growth plans and objectives.
- Overseeing IT projects and initiatives throughout their lifecycle, including planning, execution, monitoring, and progress reporting
- Safeguarding company systems against cyber threats and adhering to cybersecurity best practices, conducting regular assessments of potential security vulnerabilities.
- Collaborating with other group companies and departments to identify and address technology-related needs.
- Coordinating with external IT vendors and service providers to establish robust business relationships.
- Providing technical support to IT users to ensure they possess the knowledge and skills to effectively use the systems.
- Setting and supervising the IT budget and expenses to ensure the department's cost-effectiveness.
- Staying current with industry trends and technological advancements.
- 1 year + experience as an IT Manager or similar IT Management level role.
- 4 + years of experience in an IT Support role.
- SQL experience is desirable.
- Up to £55,000
- 30 days holidays (inclusive of BH)
- Health care cash plan after 6 months
If this is the role for you and you want to find out more about the company and what to expect from the role give Aaron Pyper at MCS Group a call on 028 904 90 902 or email email@example.com