Interim Public Sector Accountant - Hybrid/Belfast
Up to £20.94 per hour
Finance & Accounting
MCS Group is delighted to be assisting a key public sector client source an interim Corporate Accountant.
6 months assignment. Hybrid/Belfast role. Immediate need.
The successful candidate will be a fully qualified accountant with a minimum of 2 years post qualified experience.
Competitive salary on offer depending on experience.
- Budgeting & Cashflow Management
- Management Accounts and Statutory Accounts Preparation
- Banking and Accounting Systems Administration
- Maintenance of Financial Systems/ledgers
- Supplier payment and payroll processing function
- Lead Partner responsibility for 'Technical Assistance' project
- Governance, Procurement & Efficiency (incl. Audit and Risk Assurance Committee Secretariat)
What do I do next?
If the above sounds like you, then get in touch with Clare Simpson at MCS Group to discuss in more detail or submit your CV via the link provided.
Contact by phone on 02896 935499
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit the MCS website to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.