Interim Project Manager - Corporate Services
Up to £20.29 per hour
Newry & Mourne
Finance & Accounting
MCS Group is delighted to be supporting a key public sector client source an interim Project Manager within their Corporate Services team.
Hybrid/Newry. Immediate need. 24 Month Contract.
Hybrid - 3 days a week onsite & 2 days remote working.
Fulltime Temporary role - 37 hr week
£39,043 salary (£20.29 per hr pay rate)
As Interim Project Manager (Finance & Business Support Systems) you will be responsible for the following:
- Contribute to business process improvement and digitisation through ongoing review, co-ordination and implementation of organisations information systems.
- Co-ordinate and manage the appropriate use, application and maintenance of the Body's Information Management Systems.
- Evaluation of development needs, oversight of development, implementation and testing, when required.
- Resolution of technical issues to prevent loss of functionality.
- Oversight and maintenance of Data Integrity with regular checks and documented audit trail.
- Maintenance of the organisation's Records Management Policy, and Retention and Disposal Schedule, which are applicable to all records held within the Body and overseeing the appropriate archiving and destruction of records.
- Contribute to the development and management of annual archiving, review of files, further retention requests and deletion to include full audit trail and record management.
- Assist in implementing new central records management facility incorporating full document management access for accounts, information systems and staff.
- Contribute to the ongoing business improvement and digitisation within ITI, assisting in the design, implementation and testing of new user online client interface solutions, corporate memory, mapping and integration of systems providing enhanced profile history and reporting.
- Assisting in the preparation of training documents and video resources in addition to facilitation of training sessions, mentoring, and supporting teams and staff on new and evolving processes and application of digital solutions.
- Contribute and perform other duties required by the Manager or Corporate Services Director.
- Recent experience within information governance, compliance, data protection, records management, information systems.
- Experience in using and the application of information systems to projects or programmes. Design of and extraction of reports.
- Experience in implementing new information systems in an organisation, integrating with or replacing manual process or system.
- Experience in roll out / application / use of Microsoft 365/HubSpot/ other CRM/information or accounts systems.
- Work within a team with several simultaneous work streams.
- Flexibility and open to new challenges.
- Work across project implementation.
- Attention to detail, thorough and diligent.
- Questioning and inquisitive in finding an application of solutions.
- Approachable and excellent communication skills.
- Qualification and / or recent work experience in Management Information Systems, Information Technology & Systems, Compliance, Privacy & Information Security, Data Protection & Information Governance, Performance Management, Accounts, Auditing.
For more details on this opportunity please see below:
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Clare Simpson, Specialist Interim & Contract Finance Consultant at MCS Group firstname.lastname@example.org 02896 935499