Interim Part Qual Accountant - Lisburn
Finance & Accounting
MCS Group is delighted to be assisting a key client source an Interim Part Qualified/Assistant Accountant.
9 Months FTC. Lisburn area. Immediate need. Role mostly Onsite.
Reporting directly to the Senior Accountant/Group Accountant you will be working alongside the wider Finance team & will be responsible for the following:
- Accounts to Trial Balance
- Posting Intercompany accounts
- Accruals and Prepayments
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Fixed Asset Register Management
- Cost and Management accounts Reporting
- Monthly Management 5 days accounts pack
- Payroll for ROI/NI and UK Weekly / Monthly
- Sales Reports Monthly and ad hoc reports
- Bank Reconciliations Monthly
- Commission Reports Monthly
- Rebate Reports Monthly
- Ad hoc administrative duties
- UK VAT returns
Flexibility on Start/Finish Times
Both Fulltime & Part Time hours considered (4 days minimum)
SAGE Accounting System and solid Excel Skills.
Competitive salary on offer depending on experience and level.
For more details on this opportunity please see below:
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Clare Simpson, Specialist Interim & Contract Finance Consultant at MCS Group firstname.lastname@example.org 02896 935499