Interim Management Accountant - Belfast/Hybrid
Finance & Accounting
MCS Group is urgently seeking an interim Management Accountant on behalf of a key client based in East Belfast.
3-6 months duration. Immediate need. Hybrid role.
Specific tasks for the temporary role include:
- Monthly management accounts production
- Weekly and monthly cash flow forecasts
- Monthly Investor reports
- Bank reconciliations
- AP and AR processing work for all companies (there are not many invoices)
- Setting up bank payments
- VAT returns
- Payroll and PAYE management
- Management and reconciliation of development work in progress
- Liaising with sales and project management teams to accurately record costs.
- Accounts production on Xero
- Posting expenses
Someone with Xero experience is preferrable but not essential as is construction or housing development experience.
Competitive salary on offer depending on experience and level.
For more details on this opportunity please see below:
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Clare Simpson, Specialist Interim & Contract Finance Consultant at MCS Group email@example.com 02896 935499