Interim Director of Corporate Services
£52578 - £56237 per annum + Excellent AL allowance, Hybrid working
MCS Group are partnering with a well known Public Sector organisation in their search for an interim Director of Corporate Services.
As Interim Director of Corporate Services, you will report directly to the CEO and will be responsible for directing and managing all the organisations operations, business support, communications, finance, human resources, ICT, and statutory compliance. As a key member of the Senior Leadership Team, you will:
- Contribute to the corporate, and strategic decision making, including providing timely and accurate advice to the Board and its sub-committees.
- Contribute to the development of organisational strategy and policies
- Maintain a positive, appropriate and professional relationship with all staff, partners and stakeholders and customers.
- Ensure the Corporate Services' Directorate is led in line with the strategic direction of the organisation
- Manage the Directorate's staffing, information, physical, and financial resources to ensure maximum utilisation, efficiency, effectiveness, value for money, and quality of service and delivery of the Directorate's priorities
- A third level qualification in one of the following fields: human resources, employment relations, employment law, accounting, communications, information technology, business systems, or organisational studies.
- A minimum of 5 year's experience in the following areas
- Leadership and motivating a high performing team to deliver significant organisational results
- Operation planning and financial management
- Leading a HR management function and facilitating effective employee relations
- Financial management which must include, governance, procurement, budgeting, forecasting, accounts preparation, and financial reporting
As the successful Interim Director of Corporate Services, you will receive the following:
- Grade 7 salary
- Excellent flexible/hybrid working options
- Continuous personal development plan
- You will be joining a warm, friendly environment
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Adam Stinson, Manager Public Sector Contracts at MCS Group 028 96935504.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same… MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.