Interim Accounts Payable - Hybrid/ Belfast
£24000 - £25000.00 per annum
Finance & Accounting
MCS Group is delighted to be assisting a key client based in Belfast source an interim Accounts Payable assistant.
Immediate need. Hybrid/Flexible working. Early Friday finish!
Our client is a key player within the specialised manufacturing/engineering sector.
As the interim AP you will be joining a busy and fast paced Finance team, reporting directly to the Financial Accountant.
Competitive salary & bonus on offer for the successful applicant.
- Process multi-currency purchase order invoices in accordance with company procedures to include the matching of invoices to purchase order system and resolving queries.
- Code and enter onto Sage Line 500 all non-stock purchase invoices received on a daily basis and distribute to relevant managers for approval on a timely basis
- Preparation of mid-month and month end payment runs in all currencies and preparing pro forma and manual payments on the banking software on a weekly basis
- Dealing with Invoice queries from internal departments and suppliers on a timely basis
- Completion of monthly Supplier Statement Reconciliations and reviewing creditors ledger on a regular basis to allocate open cash
- Work closely with the supply chain department in relation to invoices queries
- Maintain accounts payable files by filing all accounts payable documentation in an appropriate and organised manner
- Any other duties as may be reasonably requested from time to time by your Line Manager
GCSE - Maths and English (Grades A-C) or equivalent
Knowledge and experience of working in a finance function dealing with a high volume & variety of data.
For more details on this opportunity please see below:
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Clare Simpson, Specialist Interim & Contract Finance Consultant at MCS Group firstname.lastname@example.org 02896 935499