Interim Accounts Assistant - Duncrue, Belfast
£23000 - £260000 per annum
Finance & Accounting
MCS Group is delighted to be supporting a key client source an interim Accounts Payable - MAT Cover.
Immediate need. Fully onsite role. Competitive salary on offer. 13 Months Contract.
Fulltime hours - 37.5 hr week
Monday to Friday - 9am-5pm or 8.30am-4.30pm or 8.45am to 4.45pm - flexibility on start/finish times
Free Parking Onsite
Salary £23K - £26K
Purpose of the role:
Reporting to the Treasurer, the successful Purchase Ledger will be reliable, highly organised, trustworthy and play an important part of the Accounts and Finance team.
Main duties include:
- Processing purchase invoices and credit notes.
- Matching of GRNS to invoices
- Liaising with purchasing team on any price or quantity queries.
- Posting and allocation of payments to vendor accounts.
- Assisting with month end close of the purchase ledger.
- Reconciliation of supplier statements / accounts.
- Processing of employee expense claims
- Taking Health, Safety and Environmental ownership of yourself, others & activities within your areas of responsibility and raising all HSE concerns you become aware of, outside your areas of responsibility, with relevant managers
· 5 GCSE's or equivalent (including Maths and English)
· Experience within an accounts payable position
· Experience in a busy finance department
· Experience in liaising with suppliers
· Experience processing employee expense payments
Specialist Knowledge / Skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong administration and organisation skills
· Ability to work on own initiative
· Good analytical skills, numeracy accuracy and attention to detail
· Highly motivated
· Excellent organisational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise effectively and work under pressure
· Good interpersonal skills
· Good IT skills including Microsoft packages
· Flexible and adaptable
· Good attendance, timekeeping & disciplinary record
· Right to work in the UK
For more details on this opportunity please see below:
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Clare Simpson, Specialist Interim & Contract Finance Consultant at MCS Group firstname.lastname@example.org 02896 935499