Industrial Software Engineers (PLC/ Automation)
Technical & Engineering
MCS Group is recruiting a number of Industrial Software Engineers for our massively successful manufacturing organisation based in Ballymena. Our client is at the forefront of transport innovation, pushing boundaries developing ground-breaking technology every day to change and make the world we live in a better place. Can you use your talent and skills to add value every day?
- Want to join a leading manufacturing company going through an exciting growth phase?
- Want to work in a team of highly skilled Engineers to develop cutting-edge technology?
We are looking for talented and ambitious minds to transform and be part of our client's exciting journey.
As a Software Engineer you will: -
- Design software systems for the vehicle control system and driver's display.
- Integrate vehicle chassis, powertrain, and body systems into the overall vehicle control strategy.
- Engage with suppliers of third-party systems to specify software and parameters to meet specifications.
The successful candidate will have:
- HND/HNC in Software Engineering or related subject (eg Electronic, Electrical, etc) with relevant engineering experience
- Knowledge of software programming using PLC-based logic, or similar
- Demonstrable ability in software testing and debugging
- Good Engineering Report Writing, communication, analytical, innovation, and detailed orientated skills.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Kirsty Dillon Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9693 5510
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google