Indirect Tax Manager
PMI, flexible/hybrid working
Finance & Accounting
Indirect Tax Manager - Belfast
MCS Group are looking for an Indirect Tax Manager to join a leading accountancy practice within the Belfast area.
Our client is a leading accountancy practice based in the Belfast area and have multiple offices across NI and ROI. They offer a range of services to their extensive Northern Ireland customer base across a range of sectors. They are looking to add an Indirect Tax Specialist at either Manager, Senior Manager or Associate Director to level to run the Indirect Tax practice within their Tax team.
As the successful Indirect Tax Manager, you will be reporting to the Tax Director and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Overseeing and managing a portfolio of VAT clients;
- Advise UK and International clients on VAT & indirect tax matters;
- Advising charities and non for profit clients on VAT matters;
- Carrying out VAT Due Diligence assignments;
- Overseeing VAT compliance;
- Other duties as outlined in the full job description.
The successful Indirect Tax Manager will meet the following criteria:
- Strong UK VAT experience;
- Open to Manager, Senior Manager or Associate Director level;
- Open to practice or HMRC background;
- Experienced in managing a portfolio of clients.
As the successful Indirect Tax Manager, you will receive the following:
- Market leading remuneration package + benefits;
- Flexible/hybrid working options;
- Private Medical Insurance;
- You will be joining a warm, friendly environment.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Adam Macklin, Manager I&C Qualified, Practice & Temp at MCS Group 028 9693 5490
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.