Independent Financial Adviser
Banking & Financial Services
MCS Group are delighted to be partnering with one of the UK's leading independent financial advisory firms recruiting for Independent Financial Advisers.
Our client is looking for like-minded financial advisers to be part of a progressive and client-focused, financial planning-led wealth management firm as a self-employed or employed adviser.
In this role, you will understand your clients current and future financial goals and formulate easy to understand financial strategies, guiding your clients to financial independence.
This role offers home based / remote working with access to office locations if preferred.
- Follow the Six-Stage Advice Process to build long term relationships and deliver excellent Client out-comes.
- Reviewing and responding to Clients' changing needs and financial circumstances, keeping Introducers and Clients up to date with new financial products, or changes to legislation that may affect their Clients' pensions, savings, investments and financial plans.
- Acquiring and developing new business from new/existing Clients and professional introducers, via personal business planning, referrals and company lead generation programme.
- Optimising the use of all marketing opportunities available, including via Social Media and networking with Introducers and other professionals to develop new business.
- Developing and maintaining good Client & introducer relationships through Client meetings, seminars and continuous feedback to the team and Contact Centre.
- Contacting corporate and individual Clients to set up meetings, either within an office environment, in the Clients' homes or business premises or virtually via Microsoft Teams.
- Conducting in-depth reviews of Clients' financial circumstances, current provision and future aims and objectives whilst analysing information, conducting research and preparing financial planning reports best suited to the individual Clients' requirements covering all areas of advice.
- Delivering accurate Management Information as requested.
- Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning (or FCA approved equivalent) and to maintain CF30 status in accordance with the FCA regulations.
- Clear demonstration of a client centric approach with a well presented and articulate manner and dedication to doing the right thing for our clients.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, approachability, and professionalism. Harnessing IT skills to embrace the new virtual/digital ways to communicate with Clients.
- Experience in networking and attracting new Clients through business development and effective business planning to grow a client bank and building relationships with Affinity Groups, Business Owners, Entrepreneurs, Professional and Retail Clients.
- Support to build your client base and future value.
- End to end in house client journey and back-office support with full DIS, Admin and Para Planning support, with lead generation from our call centre based in Birmingham..
- Client centric proposition and trusted brand reputation with compelling values and ongoing learning and development culture.
- AFH Platform to deliver efficient and cost-effective solutions.
- Established Practice Buy Out option on exit.
- Consultative marketing support.
- IT technology through XPlan our POS system.
- Full Admin Support
- Full para planning and technical support
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Naomi McCaughley, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group on 02038548175 or send an updated CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 90 490859 .
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.