€38000.00 - €40000.00 per annum + bonus, health insurance, pension
IT & Digital
MCS Group is delighted to be partnering with an Irish company providing financial software to clients all throughout the UK and Ireland.
They are on the search for a customer-centric implementation consultant to join their team, helping to roll-out software implementations for new business partners as well as supporting existing clients through module customisation's, new feature releases and updates, training customers to ensure they get the most of the platform and features available.
Hybrid (between customer sites, office and remote).
- On-board and support new customers.
- Plan and execute software roll outs as per updates and module customisation.
- Conduct customer training sessions.
- Customise/tailor software solutions to meet client needs and their specific requirements.
- Collaborate with specialists for integration.
- Through time become an in house technical expert on company software and industry usage.
- Previous professional experience in software implementation.
- Strong customer service experience.
- Project management capabilities, with a problem solving mindset.
- Understanding of Databases (SQL), windows and linux servers would all be highly beneficial.
- Comfortable with elements of travel, the majority of customers will be local within Dublin however some elements of long projects may require time away from home.
- Full Irish Driving License.
Salary on offer: Up to €40,000.
Bonus approximately 10%
Flexible Annual Leave.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Matthew McIlwaine Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 016994371.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current and exclusive roles www.mcsgroup.jobs