£33000 - £37000.00 per annum
Technical & Engineering
MCS Group is proud to be working with an industry leading Food Manufacturing company, based in Belfast to recruit a Health, Safety & Environmental Officer to join their growing team.
Come from a Manufacturing background?
Want to join an innovative, fast moving Manufacturing company?
You will be responsible for;
- Support the Group HSE Manager in delivering the HSE Policy requirements, goals and objectives.
- Support the Group HSE Manager to develop, implement, maintain and communicate all HSE documentation requirements, ensuring conformance to the requirements of ISO45001 & ISO14001.
- Lead and facilitate the risk assessment program, ensuring improvement actions are logged on the improvement database.
- Support and participate, as necessary, in monitoring activities intended to reduce the potential for injury or ill health, ensuring improvement actions are logged on the improvement database.
- Liaise with department managers to ensure the hazard identification and risk assessment process and monitoring activities are effective.
- 2 years experience in a Health & Safety role.
- IOSH or NEBOSH Qualified
Salary 33-37K depending on experience!
Full details will be provided upon application.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Alan Montgomery, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 96 935492
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Not all agencies are the same… MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.