HR Project Manager
£40000 - £42000 per annum + Excellent AL allowance, Hybrid working
MCS Group are partnering with a well known Public Sector organisation in their search for a HR Project Manager on a temporary basis.
As HR Project manager your workload will include sourcing, procurement, planning and implementation on some business critical projects across systems, and policy review. As a key member of the Senior Leadership Team, you will:
- Managing service delivery (ER services)
- Contribute to the development of organisational strategy and policies
- Advising and supporting employers, trades unions, workers and their representatives in developing, implementing and evaluating good employment policies, procedures and practice
- Dealing with complex cases relating to areas of core business
- Preparing Codes of Practice, Information Notes and other publications as required
- Supporting the other HR managers with daily duties if needed
- A third level qualification. This refers to a degree or equivalent level (e.g. NVQ Level 5) in one of the following fields: management, human resources, employment relations, employment law, business systems, or organisational studies
- A minimum of 3 year's experience in leading in the specification, design and implementation of industrial / employment relations policies OR procedures OR leading in the delivery of services in the field of industrial/employment relations
- 5 year's experience in leading in the specification, design and implementation of industrial / employment relations policies OR procedures OR leading in the delivery of services in the field of industrial/employment relations
As the successful HR Project Manager, you will receive the following:
- Deputy principal salary
- Excellent flexible/hybrid working options
- You will be joining a warm, friendly environment
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Adam Stinson at MCS Group 028 96935504.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same… MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.