HR Project Coordinator
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent AL allowance, Hybrid working
MCS are delighted to be partnering with a well-known Public Sector organisation based in Belfast in their search for a HR Project Coordinator initially for 6 months. This role is an excellent opportunity to gain experience in the areas of learning and engagement as part of an established HR team.
You will be responsible for providing project support to Learning & Engagement (L&E) managers in the delivery of a range of people projects across a variety of cultural areas including learning and development, diversity and inclusion, listening strategy and management development strategy. This role is project based and requires strong project management skills. Some of the main responsibilities will include:
- Design and delivery of Learning & Engagement (L&E) projects and initiatives, providing project management across a range of people strategies e.g. learning and development, management development, diversity and inclusion, employee engagement and listening strategy.
- Co-ordinate all aspects of the project lifecycle from initial scoping to design, consultation, planning implementation, review and impact measurement; working in partnership with multiple stakeholders throughout to ensure successful project delivery.
- Design impactful and engaging company wide communications, campaigns and events to support L&E activities
In order to be successful for this role, you will require a third level qualification in a subject relevant to the role in addition to at least 2 years of experience in the following areas. If you do not have a relevant third level qualification, a minimum of 3 years' experience will be required.
- Strong project management skills and demonstrable experience of co-ordinating projects.
- Demonstrable ability to influence and build relationships at all levels, including the ability to anticipate problems and provide sound solutions.
- Experience of adopting a continuous improvement approach in service delivery.
You will also need to be proficient in the use of IT and Office systems and it is desirable for the successful candidate to hold CIPD professional membership and/or a project management accreditation.
- Excellent base salary
- Generous annual leave
- Excellent opportunity for growth and experience
- Fantastic team environment
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Adam Stinson on 02896935504 or on email at email@example.com.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss. MCS Group is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs