Human Resources & Personnel
HR Officer - Manufacturing Organisation - Ballymena
MCS is delighted to be working alongside a leading manufacturing organisation based in Ballymena, who are looking to add an HR Officer to their team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic HR professional who wants to progress within a growing and forward-thinking organisation.
What's on offer
- Highly Competitive Salary
- 4.5 day week
- Health Cash Plan
- On site Parking
You will be responsible for providing customer focused advice and support to managers and employees in line with organisational policies, procedures, and legal requirements. Being the main point of contact for staff, you will handle queries daily and work closely with the HR Manager on a variety of generalist responsibilities such as recruitment, employee relations, employee engagement, and performance management.
- Manage the full recruitment and selection process for all internal and external positions, including developing job descriptions, personnel specifications, placing adverts, liaising with agencies, screening candidates, and arranging and attending interviews.
- Promote a high level of employee morale by managing employee relations.
- Prepare, compile, and manage documentation for employee relations cases.
- Manage short-term absences throughout the business in line with the Absence and Timekeeping policy and procedure.
- Design and implement an induction process and plan ongoing training for all employees.
- Ensure that all HR systems are updated accurately and timely.
- Assist in the updating of HR policies, systems, and procedures in line with legislative changes.
The right fit
The successful candidate will have;
- A degree in Human Resources or a related discipline
- 18 months experience in a dedicated generalist HR role.
- Demonstratable experience with a variety of generalist responsibilities such as managing employee relations, recruitment processes, and knowledge of current NI legislation and codes of practice.
- Working knowledge of computerised HR systems. Experience in using Microsoft office including Excel.
- Ability to work on own initiative and have strong organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Olivia McClenaghan, HR Recruitment Specialist at MCS Group 02896935513
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
MCS Group - Proud CIPD NI HR Awards Headline Sponsor 2023