£27000.00 - £33000.00 per annum
Human Resources & Personnel
HR Officer - Manufacturing - Dungannon
MCS Group is delighted to working alongside a multi award-winning organisation who are one of the market leaders in their field. Our client is wishing to appoint an experienced HR Officer to their team on a permanent basis.
In this role you will be joining an experienced HR function and be reporting to the HR Team lead, you will be providing a full generalist HR service to multiple sites, making a positive contribution to the company's future growth and development.
- Supporting Managers in the areas of performance management, absence management, discipline, grievance etc.
- Promote and support the business with compliance against relevant ethical and socially responsible trading requirements.
- Developing employee relations through employee communication, participation, and involvement.
- Providing expert advice to managers and employees on a range of employment issues.
- To be involved with projects within the HR function.
- Engagement: support HRBP with the engagement on site being involved with events that are been run through the site, health & wellbeing, Food safety awareness.
- The professional recruitment, selection and retention of employees (including contract labour) management level.
- Supporting the change management process through sound industrial relations practice.
- The development and implementation of HR policies and procedures that meet the needs of the business and reflect sound HR practice.
- 2 years generalist HR experience
- CIPD qualified or working towards
- Experience working within a multisite FMCG organisation or similar
- A proven track record of coaching and influencing line managers at all levels within an organisation.
- Sound knowledge of current employment legislations
- Proficiency in the use of MS office & HR systems
What's in it for you
- A fantastic salary
- Free on-site parking
- 29 days AL
- Discounted price on company products
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Simon Markey, HR Recruitment Specialist at MCS Group on 028 96932667.