Human Resources & Personnel
HR Officer - Construction Industry - Antrim Area - Permanent
MCS Group are thrilled to be working with a growing construction organisation, based in the Antrim Area, who are seeking an HR Officer to join their team on a full-time permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity for an HR professional who aspires to take the next step in their career and be hands-on in a variety of areas in HR.
What's on offer
- Highly competitive salary.
- Flexible Hours.
- Free On site parking.
- Opportunity to be hands on in the development of the HR function.
Reporting to the HR Manager, the HR Officer will act as a point of contact for all HR related issues. You will be responsible for a variety of HR aspects including -
- Managing the Recruitment and Selection process.
- Develop and implement HR Policies, procedures, and systems.
- Work alongside Managers in areas of performance and absence management.
- Provide guidance on all employee relations issues, including disciplinaries and grievances.
- Lead and implement projects within the HR function.
- Assist on Training and development initiatives for both new and current employees.
- Undertake any other duties that may be required to support the effective running of the HR department.
The successful candidate
To be successful in this role you must -
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience in an HR Generalist capacity.
- Hold a CIPD Qualification.
- Have a high level of confidentiality, tact, and diplomacy.
- Be committed to working within the company values by providing a professional HR service.
- Have great attention to detail, with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Have ambition with a passion for the HR function.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Olivia McClenaghan, HR Recruitment Specialist at MCS Group 02896935513
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
MCS Group - Proud CIPD NI HR Awards Headline Sponsor 2023