Human Resources & Personnel
HR Officer - Manufacturing - Lisburn - Permanent
MCS Group is delighted to be representing a leading manufacturing organisation based in the Lisburn area, currently seeking an ambitious HR Officer to join their team on a part-time permanent basis.
The successful HR Officer will provide assistance and support for the full HR function and will deliver high-quality, customer-focused service to both internal and external customers. The HR Officer will work closely with the HR Manager, have the opportunity to gain exposure to all areas of HR including-
- End-to-end recruitment, selection, assessment and retention support, and associated activities.
- Maintaining and updating HR information systems.
- Assisting in onboarding, offboarding and inductions.
- Provide accurate and timely advice, guidance, and support on all policies and procedures.
- Support in any employee relations issues and provide guidance to managers in line with company policies.
- Manage short-term absence throughout the business, in line with policies and procedures.
The successful candidate
The successful candidate will have -
- Degree in HR or a relative field
- CIPD qualified or working towards
- At least 2 years experience in a generalist capacity.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to work well under pressure.
What's on offer
- Highly competitive salary
- Flexible working opportunities
- Free on-site parking
- Discounted on-site gym
- Healthcare plan
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Olivia McClenaghan, HR Recruitment Specialist at MCS Group on 02896935513
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs?www.mcsgroup.jobs
MCS Group - Proud CIPD NI HR Awards Headline Sponsor 2023