£26000.0 - £27000 per annum + hybrid working, flexi time, holidays
MCS Group are partnering with a well known Public Sector organisation based in Belfast in their search for an HR Officer on a part time basis (18.5 hours).
The successful candidate will
- Monitor relevant HR inbox and provide replied to first line queries
- Reconcile flexi sheets monthly
- Maintain and up date HR IT System (PAMS) generating monthly reports and updating HR metrics
- Organise and coordinate training
- Research Health and wellbeing initiatives
- Administrative support for all recruitment exercises
As the successful candidate, you will meet the following criteria:
- 5 GCSE's to include English and Maths
- Three years' practical experience experience working in an employment relations, or trade union, or human resource environment
- Knowledge of Public Sector policies and processes is desirable
- Proven track record of high performance and attention to detail
- Strong IT skills
As the successful applicant, you will receive the following:
- £26-27k FTE
- Flexible/hybrid working options
- Three days per week, Wednesday-Friday with flex on hours split across these days
- You will be joining a warm, friendly team environment
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Meghan Hamilton, specialist recruitment consultant at MCS Group 028 96935508.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same… MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.