£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
Human Resources & Personnel
HR Officer - Voluntary Sector Organisation - Belfast
MCS Group is thrilled to be representing an award-winning charity organisation based in Belfast, that wish to appoint an HR Officer on a permanent, full-time basis.
Reporting to the HR Manager, the HR Officer will work within a large and close-knit HR Team. You will be responsible for the provision of professional HR advice and support the full organisation with an understanding of all HR Group policies and procedures. Some of the key responsibilities include -
- Provide a level of support to the recruitment and selection process by quality-checking recruitment documents.
- Manage all employee relations issues including disciplinaries, grievances, performance meetings, and absence investigations.
- Produce any HR reports in a timely manner using HRIS.
- Provide guidance on HR policies and procedures.
- Ensure effective delivery of key HR processes.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders.
The Successful candidate
- At least 1 year experience in an HR Generalist position.
- CIPD Level 5 qualified or at least working towards this.
- Degree in HR or a relative field.
- Experience in using HRIS.
- Good organisational skills with the ability to use own initiative.
- £25k - £30k
- Early finish on a Friday
- Opportunity to work within a growing organisation.
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or Olivia McClenaghan, HR Recruitment Specialist at MCS Group 02896935513.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs