£25000 - £30000.00 per annum
Human Resources & Personnel
HR Officer - Not for Profit Sector - Belfast
MCS Group is thrilled to be working alongside an independent, not for profit organisation based in the Belfast area, in the recruitment of an HR Officer to join their team on a full-time basis, on a fixed term contract for 9 months.
This generalist opportunity offers the opportunity to work in a close knit team, and contribute to the development and implementation of people and culture initiatives. Key responsibilities include -
- Lead and manage a high volume of recruitment activities through the entire life cycle.
- Develop new policies and review and update existing policies.
- Manage performance review processes and provide guidance to managers.
- Be the point of contact to employees and management regarding employee concern, conflicts and provide guidance on all HR-related matters.
- Deliver employee engagement initiatives and play an active role in employee networks .
The Successful Candidate
- At least 2 years' experience as an HR Generalist.
- CIPD Level 5 qualifications
- Up-to-date knowledge on NI Legislation
- Passionate advocate for diversity, equality and inclusion.
What's on offer
- Competitive salary up to £30k
- Hybrid working opportunities
- Free parking
- Life assurance policy
- Private medical insurance
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Olivia McClenaghan, HR Recruitment Specialist at MCS Group on 02896935513
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs?www.mcsgroup.jobs
MCS Group - Proud CIPD NI HR Awards Headline Sponsor 2023