HR Officer - Multi-site
£30000.00 - £36000.00 per annum
Human Resources & Personnel
HR Officer - Moira - Food Manufacturing
MCS Group is delighted to be assisting an exciting multi-site Agri-Food Manufacturing organisation, wishing to appoint an HR Officer to join their team based between Omagh and Lifford on a fulltime basis. This is an excellent opportunity to join an amazing local company who are currently going through an exciting period of growth and investment.
The successful person must be results focused, have strong organisational and communication skills and have a passion to work with managers to help build a culture that enables every employee to deliver to their potential and ultimately grow the business.
The HR Officer will work alongside an experienced HR Manager, supporting the design and implementation of the people strategy, including talent management, employee engagement, reward, recruitment and training:
- Provide a dedicated HR Advisory service on all Employee Relations issues
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment and selection process, including supporting managers with designing adverts, creating competency based interview questions, inductions and equality reporting
- Review, update and communicate policies and procedures ensuring they are in line with current legislation
- Provide expert advice and support to managers and employees on HR policies and procedures and employee relations issues.
- Design and deliver in-house training on policies and procedures to managers and staff as and when required.
- Support and coach managers on all employee relations matters
- Carry out market bench marking
- Maintain internal databases
- General HR administration and monthly payroll input
- Solid HR generalist experience in an advisory capacity in the following areas: recruitment and selection, sickness absence, managing performance, probation management
- Strong conflict resolution experience
- Good working knowledge of current employment legislation
- CIPD qualified / degree educated in a relevant discipline
- Manufacturing experience is highly desirable
- HR Software experience
While not essential, multi-jurisdiction experience is desirable (ROI)
What's in it for you
- Highly Competitive salary up to £36,000
- 4% matched employer pension contributions
- Healthshield healthcare
- 21 days holiday plus 11 stat days
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Simon Markey, HR Recruitment Specialist at MCS Group 028 96932667.
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
MCS Group - Proud CIPD NI HR Awards Headline Sponsor 2023