Human Resources & Personnel
HR Manager - Multinational Manufacturer - Craigavon area
MCS Group is absolutely thrilled to be partnering with a multinational manufacturing organisation based in Belfast, currently seeking an HR Manager on a full-time, permanent basis.
The role involves both operational and strategic HR initiatives. The successful candidate will be a strong Generalist, with a range of skills including recruitment, employee relations and learning and development.
The successful HR Manager will be commercially minded, interacting on a regular basis with various key internal stakeholders at all levels, ensuring the HR service they provide genuinely adds value to the business. As the business looks ahead, the HR Manager will be incredibly important in driving a positive company culture across a range of teams, as the organisation continues to thrive.
Reporting to the General Manager, the HR Manager will be responsible for the overall HR Generalist remit, operating in a stand-alone capacity, providing advice and guidance across a range of HR responsibilities, including performance management, employee relations, absence management, policy development, learning & development, recruitment and disciplinaries. The successful candidate will work closely with the management team to maintain good employee relations, providing advice and guidance on all people management matters. This includes supporting stakeholders to identify development needs within the business, managing a development plan, as well as sourcing, coordinating and evaluating learning and development activities. The HR Manager will also manage and maintain HR systems, as well as overseeing end to end recruitment for permanent and temporary staff, onboarding all employees.
Vision and values are at the centre of this organisation, and they are committed to continuing to drive their exceptional culture forward as the organisation develops. The successful HR Manager will support senior stakeholders at driving organisational culture to meet future business needs, as well as supporting on succession planning, to ensure they are developing their best talent. Employee engagement is high on the company agenda, with the HR Manager supporting on various initiatives to enhance employee engagement, including chairing a regular employee forum, acting as a true ambassador for the company values.
This really is a unique opportunity for an experienced HR Professional to take their career to the next level.
The successful candidate
To apply for this outstanding HR Manager opportunity, it is essential you possess the following:
- 5+ years' experience working at HR Officer level or above
- Degree educated or CIPD qualified
- Strong generalist experience across employee relations, recruitment, and learning & development
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, providing advice and support to managers at all levels
- End to end recruitment experience
- Proven track record of working in a business partner capacity to deliver commercial results
- Industry experience in a manufacturing environment would be highly advantageous
What's on offer?
- Highly Competitive salary, up to £47,000
- Chance to work for a long-established, successful organisation, committed to continuous improvement
- Opportunity to set up the HR department from scratch, with future growth potential
- Ability to truly partner with the business' senior management, making a commercial difference to the business
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Olivia McClenaghan, HR Recruitment Specialist at MCS Group 02896935513
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
MCS Group - Proud CIPD NI HR Awards Headline Sponsor 2023