£50000 - £55000 per annum
Human Resources & Personnel
HR Manager - Belfast - Public Sector
MCS Group is delighted to be partnering with an award-winning Public sector organisation based in Belfast as they look to add an HR Manager to their team on a full-time, interim basis, initially for 6 months.
You will be responsible for streamlining and maximising the efficiency of HR transactional services, introducing self-service HR processes managing and supporting the HR Team.
The main responsibilities:
- Lead and promote a positive culture which is reflective of the organisation's corporate
- Support the SMT by contributing to the strategic planning process.
- Assist in the annual business and workforce planning
- Measure and monitor performance against the annual business and workforce plan objectives and key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Apply HR & business knowledge evidencing appropriate decision
- Drive alignment between HR and OD strategy and business
- Participate in the implementation of specific projects, procedure and guidelines to help align the workforce with strategic
- Provide coaching and mentoring to managers in the implementation of HR
- Support the development of 'best in class' systems, process and automated workflows for HR.
- Develop, review, implement and co-ordinate performance management programmes and procedure.
- Manage complex employee relations case work including dispute resolution, discipline, grievance and absence related cases
- Develop and implement a suite of HR policies which are fully compliant with legislation, reflective of HR best practice.
This job description is neither exhaustive nor exclusive.
The successful candidate:
- A full current driving licence and access to a car.
- Third-level qualification in Human Resources (or equivalent) and a minimum of 3 years' experience in a HR department. OR
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a HR department in a similar role.
- Demonstrable experience of the management and delivery of HR solutions across the full HR Generalist remit.
- Experience of working with trade unions.
What's on offer:
- Salary up to £55k
- Hybrid working - 3 days on site
- Flexible working
- Immediate start
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Rebekah Mulligan, HR Recruitment Specialist at MCS Group on 02890 490910 .
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
MCS Group - Proud CIPD NI HR Awards Headline Sponsor 2023