HR Manager - immediate start
£38000 - £45000 per annum
Human Resources & Personnel
HR Manager - Ballymena - Immediate start
MCS Group is delighted to be partnering with leading manufacturing organisation based in Ballymena as they look to add an HR Manager to their to team on an interim ongoing basis. This role offers a 4.5 day week and is fully on-site.
This role also offers an immediate start.
The purpose of the role of the Human Resources Manager is to ensure the delivery of an effective, professional and efficient HR service, supporting a culture of consistent, professional HR support with continuous improvement throughout the organisation.
The main responsibilities:
- Lead and promote a positive culture which is reflective of the organisation's corporate
- Support the organisation by contributing to the strategic planning process.
- Apply HR & business knowledge evidencing appropriate decisions.
- Drive alignment between HR and OD strategy and business.
- Participate in the implementation of specific projects, procedure and guidelines.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to managers in the implementation of HR.
- Develop, review, implement and co-ordinate performance management programmes and procedure.
- Manage complex employee relations case work including dispute resolution, discipline, grievance and absence related cases.
This job description is neither exhaustive nor exclusive.
The successful candidate:
- Third-level qualification in Human Resources (or equivalent) and a minimum of 3 years' experience in a HR department. OR
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a HR department in a similar role.
- Demonstrable experience of the management and delivery of HR solutions across the full HR Generalist remit.
What's on offer:
- Salary up to £45k
- 4.5 day week
- Immediate start
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Rebekah Mulligan, HR Recruitment Specialist at MCS Group on 02890 490910 .
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
MCS Group - Proud CIPD NI HR Awards Headline Sponsor 2023