€35000.00 - €45000.00 per annum
Human Resources & Personnel
HR Generalist - Manufacturing - County Westmeath
MCS Group is delighted to have been chosen to partner with multi-jurisdiction organisation, as they look to add an HR Generalist to their team on a permanent, full-time basis. This role will be based in County Westmeath but there will be elements of travel required to other sites within Ireland.
- Provide guidance and support to employees and managers on HR policies, procedures, and best practices.
- Provide HR advice, guidance and best practice in line with employment legislation.
- Collaborate with management to address employee relations issues, mediate conflicts, and implement appropriate solutions.
- Administering recruitment processes, including advertising, liaising with agencies where appropriate along with scheduling and supporting interviews as required.
- Provide support for the whole employee lifecycle, for example onboardings, changes, and terminations.
- Management of sickness absence and attrition reporting and supporting the departments with reducing their overall sickness absences levels and increasing retention.
- Delivering training where appropriate.
- Delivery of employee wellbeing initiatives.
- Collaborate with the Payroll function to ensure validity and quality of data to support smooth and timely payroll processing each month.
The ideal candidate:
- Minimum of 3 years previous experience at an HR Officer level.
- 3rd Level HR Qualification.
- Strong IT skills, MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Workday experience (Desirable).
What's on offer:
- €35,000 - €45,000 per annum
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Rebekah Mulligan, Senior HR Recruitment Specialist at MCS Group 02890 490910
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
MCS Group - Proud CIPD NI HR Awards Headline Sponsor 2023