£26000.00 - £31000.00 per annum
Human Resources & Personnel
HR Generalist - Hospitality - Belfast - High potential for permanent
MCS Group is delighted to be working with a private sector organisation based in Belfast, who wish to recruit an HR Generalist, on a full-time basis, on a fixed term contract for 18 months.
This role offers a high potential to go permanent!
You will assist in the delivery of people management strategies that support the Organisation's overall strategic aims and objectives. You will have the opportunity to contribute at both a strategic and operational level and are encouraged to identify HR priorities and recommend appropriate people management solutions that support business aims, in addition to providing a customer-focused HR service.
The main responsibilities:
- To liaise closely with Management Team on people issues and advise in line with company policy and current employment legislation.
- Adhere to employment legislation and, in particular, on disciplinary, grievance, redundancy and TUPE procedures; ensure that all managers are appropriately trained.
- Employee relations, including general communications with employees, absence management, staff turnover / retention, employee health and wellbeing.
- Work closely with senior and line managers, providing them with guidance, coaching and support on the full range of HR activities (including policies and procedures, terms and conditions of employment, absence management, restructuring of services, performance management, redundancy planning etc.).
- Develop, implement and maintain HR policies and procedures to ensure effective, fair and consistent management of staff throughout the organisation.
- In conjunction with the Head of HR, continuously develop the role to ensure that all tasks are being undertaken in an effective and appropriate manner that meets the strategic aims and objectives of the company.
- Participate in internal/external meetings as required, and attend training events, and conferences, making presentations and other contributions as necessary.
The postholder must undertake any other duties that may be required which are commensurate with the role.
The ideal candidate:
- 1-2 years experience in HR Advisory Role
- Level 5 CIPD qualification or equivalent
- Demonstrable knowledge of Employment Law in (NI)
What's on offer:
- Salary up to £30k
- Flexible working
- Agile working policy - after completion of the induction period
- 25 days annual leave plus your 8 statutory bank holidays
- Voluntary Private Healthcare Scheme - Paid through Salary
- Employee Assistance Program to support health & wellbeing.
- Benefit Communication Portal with a range of additional free benefits & discounts for goods/services.
- Financial Education/Financial wellbeing advisory service
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Rebekah Mulligan, HR Recruitment Specialist at MCS Group 02890 490910
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
MCS Group - Proud CIPD NI HR Awards Headline Sponsor 2023