Human Resources & Personnel
HR Consultant - Belfast Area - Permanent
MCS Group is delighted to be working alongside a forward-thinking consultant firm, based in Belfast, in the recruitment of an HR Consultant to join their team on a full-time permanent basis.
This brand-new created role is the perfect opportunity for an HR professional to showcase their HR experience, by supporting clients in any HR related issues. The successful candidate will deal with several complex cases across a variety of different industries.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Utilise knowledge, skills, and experience to provide advice and guidance to clients across all areas of HR and employment law.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with clients both in person as well as over the telephone.
- Draft high-quality policies and procedures for use in the employment relations on behalf of clients.
- Plan, Design and deliver training sessions on a wide range of topics associated with employment relationship.
- Actively contribute to the achievement of the team and wider business by cross selling and up selling, including business development initiatives.
The successful candidate
- CIPD qualified
- Atleast 3 years' experience in an HR Advisory role.
- Up to date NI legislation experience
- Knowledge and understanding of salary reviews and bench marking.
- Ability to be flexible in working across a range of HR activities, involving travel to client locations.
- Driving license to travel to clients' sites when required
- Experience of delivering HR training
What's on offer
- Highly competitive salary
- Discretionary Bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working opportunities
- Private Healthcare
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Olivia McClenaghan, HR Recruitment Specialist at MCS Group on 028 96935513 or send an up-to-date CV via the link provided.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
MCS Group - CIPD NI Headline Sponsor 2023