Human Resources & Personnel
HR Consultant - Belfast Area - Permanent
MCS Group is delighted to be working alongside a forward-thinking consultant firm, based in Belfast, in the recruitment of an HR Consultant to join their team on a full-time permanent basis.
This role is the perfect opportunity for an HR professional to showcase their HR experience, by supporting clients in any HR related issues. The successful candidate will deal with several complex cases across a variety of different industries.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Deliver the highest quality HR support and advice to all clients.
- Build long term, lasting relationships to become a trusted advisor, supporting clients through different challenges and opportunities.
- Advise and provide hands on support regarding all employee relations matters including disciplinary and grievance appeals.
- Advise and design recruitment and selection processes relevant to clients needs.
- Design and develop policies and procedures that provide up to date and best practise foundations for people management.
The successful candidate
- Degree in HR or business-related subject.
- CIPD qualified.
- At least 1 year experience in an HR Generalist experience.
- Track record of managing employee relations cases end-to-end.
- Up to date NI legislation experience
- Knowledge and understanding of salary reviews and bench marking.
- Ability to be flexible in working across a range of HR activities, involving travel to client locations.
- Driving license to travel to clients' sites when required
What's on offer
- Highly competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working opportunities
- Private Healthcare
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Olivia McClenaghan, HR Recruitment Specialist at MCS Group on 028 96935513 or send an up-to-date CV via the link provided.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
MCS Group - CIPD NI Headline Sponsor 2023