£30000.00 - £36000.00 per annum
Human Resources & Personnel
HR Consultant - Belfast
MCS Group is thrilled to be partnering with an expanding consultancy based in the Greater Belfast area, who plan to appoint an experienced HR Consultant to the team on a permanent, full-time basis.
The consultancy has a fantastic reputation, with a range of clients spread across various different industries in both NI and ROI, ideally looking for an ambitious HR professional that thrives on working at pace, as well as partnering with a range of different clients. The consultancy has gone through sustained growth over the past number of years, with a strong pipeline of retained business already confirmed.
The consultancy provides a number of different services, which range from supporting locally owned SMEs with day-to-day generalist HR matters, through to more complex organisation development focused projects with large public and private sector clients.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Manage unique projects and individual pieces of work on behalf of clients, including OD and learning projects, ensuring interventions are bespoke to the clients needs
- Provide expert HR advice and guidance to a range of clients, via telephone, email and face to face
- Have strong HR Generalist experience across several different industries, with the ability to communication effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
- Get involved in developing client proposals for new clients
- Have experience of handling client queries from companies from all industries
- Manage key accounts with the highest standard of customer service, all while delivering exceptional quality
- Will be able to utilise their knowledge to provide full guidance across all areas of employment law and HR
The successful candidate
- CIPD qualified
- 2 years HR Generalist experience, including discipline and grievance, sickness absence, recruiting to fair employment standards, statutory leave entitlements, managing capability issues
- Up to date employment law knowledge in NI
- Exceptional stakeholder management experience
- Driving license to travel to client's sites when required
- Experience of delivering HR training
- Previous experience in a HR consultancy role
- Experience in both private and public sector
What's on offer
The successful candidate will join an expanding consultancy, availing of the following:
- Highly competitive salary up to £36,000
- Birthday off
- Performance related bonus
- Flexible working
- Fantastic culture
- Private Healthcare
- Longer term progression potential
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Simon Markey, HR Recruitment Specialist at MCS Group on 028 96932667 or send an up-to-date CV via the link provided.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
MCS Group - CIPD NI Headline Sponsor 2023