HR Consultant - open to part-time
£40000 - £50000 per annum
Human Resources & Personnel
HR Consultant - Private Sector organisation - Belfast
MCS Group is delighted to be exclusively partnering with a private sector organisation based in Belfast, who are going through a substantial period of growth and are looking to add an HR Consultant to their team on a temporary basis to help set up their HR Function.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Generalist to really be instrumental in the development of the People Practices and Policies.
This role can be done on a full-time or part-time basis.
Open to PAYE or Contractor.
The main responsibilities:
- Design, development, and implementation of HR policies, procedures, and processes that provide up-to-date and best practice foundations for day-to-day people management.
- Advise and provide hands-on support with respect to organisational reviews.
- Provision of on-site support to clients on a full range of HR functions.
- Advise, design, and support recruitment and selection processes relevant to business needs.
- Support with the development and delivery of training workshops.
- General administrative tasks.
The postholder must undertake any other duties that may be required which are commensurate with the role.
The successful candidate:
- CIPD Qualified.
- Minimum 4 years' relevant experience as a HR generalist, with strong technical HR knowledge and evidence of delivering HR projects and on-the-ground support.
What's on offer:
- Salary up to £50k
- Hybrid and flexible working
- Open to PAYE or Contractor
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Rebekah Mulligan, HR Recruitment Specialist at MCS Group 02890 490910
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
MCS Group - Proud CIPD NI HR Awards Headline Sponsor 2023