HR Business Partner - ER - Brand New Role
£46000 - £55000 per annum + 10% bonus
Human Resources & Personnel
HR Business Partner - Brand New Role
MCS Group has been chosen to partner with a multi-award winning Irish organisation, as they look to introduce a HR Business Partner on a full-time permanent basis.
You will be joining a NI Top 100 Company who have gone from strength to strength, currently going through a period to transformational change with the creation of this brand new role.
The successful HR Business Partner will partner with stakeholders at all levels across various sites to proactively provide the full range of HR services that enable the teams to achieve their business objectives and ensure effective people management practices are in place.
As the HR Business Partner, you will support the development of a positive and engaging culture and environment across the sites, working with the Management Teams and colleagues to deliver appropriate organisational initiatives and change programmes. You will provide support to managers on all people policies and practices ensuring best practice across the business. Vision and values are at the centre of this organisation, and they are committed to driving the overall cultural change programme, alongside day-to-day HR duties.
Reporting to the Head of HR, the HR Business Partner will be responsible for the overall HR Generalist remit, providing advice and guidance across a range of HR responsibilities, including performance management, employee relations, absence management, recruitment and disciplinaries. You will work with the management team to measure and improve team effectiveness and motivation, advising on actions to improve these.
This is a unionised environment and will require a strong HR Generalist that has experience of building rapport with various different stakeholders, including union representatives, ultimately fostering a positive culture. There is also a people management aspect to the role, with 1 HR Officer reporting into the business, therefore it is essential you lead your team effectively to ensure they have the appropriate skills, resources, and support to deliver their role effectively.
This really is a unique opportunity for an experienced HR Business Partner to take their career to the next level.
The successful candidate
To apply for this outstanding HR Business Partner opportunity, it is essential you possess the following:
- 5+ years' experience working at HR Business Partner / Manager level or above
- Experience working in a complex environment
- 3+ years' experience of managing complex IR/ER issues in a unionised environment
- Will we willing to travel to other sites in ROI / GB when required
- A proven track record of driving organisation change to meet future business needs
- Commercially aware, with the ability to drive culture agenda effectively
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Extensive employee relations experience, combined with strong legislation knowledge
- Proven track record of working in a business partner capacity to deliver commercial results
- Industry experience in a large manufacturing environment would be highly advantageous
What's on offer?
- Highly Competitive salary + benefits
- Chance to work for a long-established, award-winning client, committed to continuous improvement
- Ability to truly partner with the business' senior management, making a commercial difference to the business
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ryan Calvert (Assoc. CIPD), HR Recruitment Specialist at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
MCS Group - Proud CIPD NI HR Awards Headline Sponsor 2023