£13.81 - £14.81 per annum + Excellent AL allowance and working hours
MCS are delighted to be partnering with a well known Public Sector organisation based in North Down in their search for a HR Assistant initially for 1 year. This role is offering an excellent opportunity to gain specialist Public Sector experience.
As the HR Assistant, you will have a key role within the HR & Organisation Development Team. You will provide a range of administrative support for the HROD team. You will also support recruitment, attendance management and dispute resolution activities.
- A minimum of 5 GCSE's including English and Maths and one year's experience in a similar role OR 2 year's experience in a similar role.
- Excellent IT skills, particularly in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Teams.
- A capable and confident communicator.
- Experience of managing and prioritising your own workload ensuring deadlines are met.
- Ideally you will also have previous experience of working as a member of a HR team, membership of CIPD, and experience of using HR Management Systems.
- £26,569 per annum
- 37 days annual leave per annum
- Excellent opportunity for growth and new experience
- Fantastic team environment and facilities
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Adam Stinson on 02896935504 or on email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss. MCS Group is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs