Human Resources & Personnel
HR Assistant - Food Manufacturing - Donegal - Permanent
MCS Group is delighted to be working with a leading food manufacturing organisation, in the recruitment of an HR Assistant, to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis.
Reporting to the HR Manager, the HR Assistant will have the opportunity to gain exposure to the full HR function. This fast-moving organisation requires the HR Assistant to act as the first point of contact for any HR-related issues, you will provide support to meet the needs of the business. You will work within all areas of HR including -
- Provide support to HR Manager in the full recruitment and selection process.
- Participating in Onboarding and Offboarding requirements.
- Involvement in the Induction process.
- Involvement in employee relations issues including attending disciplinaries and grievances.
- Assist in the management of sickness absence cases, collect absence data for necessary reports, and ensure all short-term absence is up to date and accurate.
- Assist in any Learning and Development requirements.
- Ensure that all HRIS are updated accurately and timely.
What's on offer
- Highly competitive salary
- Encouraged career development
- Free onsite parking
The successful candidate
- Degree in HR or a relative field
- At least 1-year experience in a generalist capacity.
- Strong understanding of the Microsoft Office suite.
- Good attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Full clean driving license.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Olivia McClenaghan, HR Recruitment Specialist at MCS Group on 02896935513
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs?www.mcsgroup.jobs
MCS Group - Proud CIPD NI HR Awards Headline Sponsor 2023