Human Resources & Personnel
HR Assistant - Manufacturing organisation - Ballymena - Permanent
MCS Group is delighted to be working with a leading manufacturing organisation, in the recruitment of an HR Assistant, to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis.
Reporting to the HR Manager, the HR Assistant will have the opportunity to gain exposure to the full HR function. This fast-moving organisation requires the HR Assistant to act as the first point of contact for any HR-related issues, you will provide support to meet the needs of the business. You will work closely with the HR team on a variety of areas including -
- Provide support in the full recruitment process, by creating Job Ads, liaising with agencies, arranging interviews, maintaining recruitment trackers, and taking an active part in recruitment fairs.
- Manage employee relations to promote a high level of employee morale throughout the organisation and assist the HR department in any employee relations needs.
- Assist in the management of sickness absence cases, collect absence data for necessary reports, and ensure all short-term absence is up to date and accurate.
- Assist in the design and delivery of development workshops in areas of HR best practice, work with managers to complete the skills matrix, and assist with the planning of ongoing training for employees.
- Provide support in the updating of HR policies and procedures in line with legislative changes and best practices.
- Ensure that all HRIS are updated accurately and timely.
What's on offer
- Highly competitive salary
- Health cash plan
- Encouraged career development
- Free onsite parking
- 4.5 day week
The successful candidate
- Degree in HR or a relative field
- At least 1 year experience in a generalist capacity.
- Strong understanding of the Microsoft office suite.
- Good attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Olivia McClenaghan, HR Recruitment Specialist at MCS Group on 02896935513
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs?www.mcsgroup.jobs
MCS Group - Proud CIPD NI HR Awards Headline Sponsor 2023