Human Resources & Personnel
HR Assistant - Food Manufacturing organisation - Dungannon - Permanent
MCS Group is delighted to be working with a leading food manufacturing organisation, in the recruitment of an HR Assistant, to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis.
Reporting to the senior HR Officer, the HR Assistant will have the opportunity to gain exposure to the full HR function. Being the first point of contact for any HR-related issues, you will provide support to meet the needs of the business. Key responsibilities include -
- Provide support in the recruitment and selection process.
- Assist on employee relations issues.
- Provide support and advice to managers and employees alike on HR Policies and procedures.
- Partake in any Learning and Development on HR Policies and Procedures in line with current legislation.
- General HR Administrative duties as and when required.
What's on offer
- Highly competitive salary
- Flexible working opportunities
- Free onsite parking
- Competitive Holiday entitlement
- Professional development support
The successful candidate
- Degree in HR or a relative field
- At least 1 year experience in a generalist capacity.
- Strong understanding of the Microsoft office suite.
- Good attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Olivia McClenaghan, HR Recruitment Specialist at MCS Group on 02896935513
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs?www.mcsgroup.jobs
MCS Group - Proud CIPD NI HR Awards Headline Sponsor 2023