Human Resources & Personnel
HR Advisor - Manufacturing Sector - Belfast - Permanent
MCS Group is delighted to be working with a fantastic private sector organisation, based in Belfast, in the recruitment of a permanent, full-time HR Advisor to join their team.
This standalone opportunity gives the successful candidate the chance to gain hands-on experience within the HR function. Reporting to the Managing Director, this HR Advisor the point of contact for all staff, will provide advice and support on all HR related issues. Key responsibilities include -
- Manage disciplinary and grievance procedures in line with policies and procedures.
- Manage the recruitment process end-to-end.
- Manage absence and sickness throughout the organisation, and ensure all trackers are maintained.
- Data collection for payroll purposes.
- Manage the leaver process.
- Implement and maintain best practice for all HR Functions.
The successful candidate
To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate should have a range of key experience including -
- Degree in HR or a relative field
- CIPD Qualified
- At least 1 year experience in an HR Officer/ HR Advisor role
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to build good relationships
What's on offer?
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to progress within your career
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Olivia McClenaghan, HR Recruitment Specialist at MCS Group 02896935513
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
MCS Group - Proud CIPD NI HR Awards Headline Sponsor 2023