£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
Human Resources & Personnel
HR Advisor - Manufacturing - Antrim Area - Permanent
MCS Group is delighted to be working with a growing manufacturing organisation, based in the Antrim area, in the recruitment of an HR Advisor to join their team on a full-time permanent basis.
Reporting to the HR Manager, the HR Advisor will be responsible for the effective and seamless delivery of end-to-end HR processes and will maintain strong relationships with managers and key stakeholders. Key areas the successful candidate will be involved in includes -
- Providing guidance and advice on a variety of HR policies and procedures.
- Manage all employee relations matters including sensitive and complex cases.
- Create and deliver training materials for relevant stakeholders.
- Support managers in the implementation of performance management processes.
- Assist on recruitment processes.
- All other duties as and when required.
- 2 years' experience in a generalist capacity
- Degree in HR or CIPD qualification (Level 5)
- Thorough understanding of NI Legislation
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, and a passion for driving positive change.
What's On Offer
- Highly competitive salary of £30k - £35k
- 6 weeks annual leave allowance
- Free parking
- Discretionary Bonus
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Olivia McClenaghan, HR Recruitment Specialist at MCS Group on 02896935513
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs?www.mcsgroup.jobs
MCS Group - Proud CIPD NI HR Awards Headline Sponsor 2023