Human Resources & Personnel
HR Advisor - Manufacturing - Dungannon
MCS Group is delighted to be working with a multi-site private sector organisation based in Dungannon, who wish to recruit an HR Advisor, on a full-time, permanent basis.
As the HR Advisor, you will report to the Senior HR Advisor supporting the team to deliver on their people strategy in collaboration with the wider team of experienced HR professionals. You will be responsible for all aspects of HR, including employee relations, recruitment, payroll, and DEI.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing the day-to-day operational aspects of HR, including being involved in a project capacity to ensure HR is 'adding value' long term.
- Working closely with stakeholders to understand business and operational efficiencies and in turn improve business performance by driving the people agenda to achieve business results.
- Support the Recruitment Business Partner with all aspects of recruitment.
- Administration of weekly payroll using Softworks system including running reports, manual variations, and queries.
- Provide first line advice when dealing with telephone/email/written enquiries and personal callers to the HR office.
- Build strong relationships with line managers to provide business partnering.
- Professional handling of disciplinary & grievance issues.
This list is not inclusive of all duties that will be required.
The successful candidate:
- Minimum of 1 year experience in an HR Generalist capacity, experienced in all elements of HR.
- HR related Degree is advantageous.
- Applicants must be able to work on their own initiative, prioritise the workload and complete tasks and objectives in a timely manner.
What's on offer:
- Highly Competitive salary + benefits
- Chance to work for a long established, growing company.
- Ability to truly partner with the business' senior management, making a commercial difference to the business.
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Olivia McClenaghan, HR Recruitment Specialist at MCS Group, 02896935513
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
MCS Group - Proud CIPD NI HR Awards Headline Sponsor 2023