HR Advisor - Professional Services
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Hybrid working
Human Resources & Personnel
HR Advisor - Professional Services - Belfast
MCS Group is delighted to be assisting an exciting professional services organisation, who are going through an exciting period of growth and wishing to appoint an HR Advisor on a permanent basis in this newly created position.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious HR professional who wants to be part of a growing and forward thinking organisation.
What's on offer
- Salary up to £35,000
- 25 days Annual leave plus bank holidays
- 3 x salary life assurance
- Group income protection
- Holiday buy & Sell
- Enhanced Pension contribution
Role & responsibilities
The successful candidate will take ownership in ensuring that all HR operational processes are documented, implemented, and executed to provide a high-quality experience for stakeholders and for supporting the HR team in delivering operational plans.
As the HR Advisor you will also be reviewing and implementing improvements to processes, managing external and internal stakeholders, as well as being comfortable with data management and analysis.
You will take ownership of and resolve complex issues that are escalated to you. You may be required to provide advice to managers on standard HR procedures.
This is a great opportunity to join an organisation at a time when they are growing and evolving how they operate across more locations and with more employees. My client is an organisation that recognises the primacy of their employees in maintaining the exceptional quality of professional standards that they offer to their clients, and they're fully supportive of associated people development activities.
- To work with the business to provide effective, accurate and timely professional HR advice and support to key stakeholders/line managers, ensuring guidance is in line with employment law and best practice. This relates to all people related matters
- Provide an excellent onboarding process to candidates and hiring managers, contributing to the filling of roles in a timely manner.
- Oversee and contribute to the implementation of our new hire, induction, and leavers processes, liaising effectively with internal and external stakeholders and ensuring completion of all tasks and records.
- Take ownership and responsibility for ad-hoc projects which help the HR team and the company to move forward.
- Support HR Business Partners in regularly reviewing and updating our policies and ensure all processes, procedures, and internal team guidance documents are regularly reviewed and updated to reflect our culture, practice, and to embed continuous improvement.
- Engage with the HR team, managers, and colleagues to looking for new innovative ways to deliver high quality products and services.
- Manage the organisation of our records and administration with accuracy and efficiency in compliance with our processes and quality standards.
- Become an expert user in all our systems and technologies to optimise their value.
- Contribute to the production of analysis and reporting to support our team and business priorities
The successful candidate
- 3 years HR Generalist experience
- Experience of implementing process improvements is highly desirable
- CIPD level 5 qualified or equivalent
- Experience using Office 365
- NI legislation knowledge
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Simon Markey, HR Recruitment Specialist at MCS Group on 028 96 932667 or send an up-to-date CV via the link provided.